Are you ready to suit up?
You can help make hospitals a safer place for kids, families and staff.
We are currently hiring Security Guards at the Moncton, Dieppe and Sackville locations!
- Patrol inside and outside the hospital to ensure the safety of people and property and the maintenance of order
- Protect patients, member of the public, hospital staff, as well as their belongings and public assets
- Enforce safety procedures and standards
- Escort and assist anyone as needed including to the morgue
- Intervene during emergency / crisis situations
- Operate video surveillance equipment to supervise activity within a facility
- Ensure the availability of wheelchairs
- Report any abnormality, defect, risk of fire, accident, theft and/or other abnormal situations to the immediate supervisor and put in place the necessary safety features
- Inventory and inspection of fire protection equipment
- Write daily reports and incident reports
- Perform any other tasks requested by your supervisor
- Medical benefits after 90 days ( must work min 24 hours per week)
- Full uniform
- Career path planning and advancement opportunities
- Full site training
- Ongoing online training available
- Willing to obtain Valid security licence
- High school diploma or equivalence
- Intermediate computer skills
- 24/7 availability
- Ability to interact with a diverse clientele
- Have a keen sense of observation and responsibility
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times and exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate good judgment and team spirit
- Ability to respond appropriately in emergency situations
- French language mandatory in some locations
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
Job Segment: Inspector, Facilities, Security, Quality, Operations