Angus Glen Montessori School
Salary: $38 – $43/hr
Angus Glen Montessori School has an immediate opening position for experienced Procurement Manager (NOC: 0113).
Angus Glen Montessori School offers a private Montessori program to students between 6 months and 6 years of age as well as providing a program dedicated to nurturing and care of infants. At Angus Glen Montessori School (AGM) we strive to ensure that our students receive the best possible foundation, on every level, so that they are inspired for a lifetime of learning. Angus Glen Montessori School is a school with high standards of academic education and encourages students to also actively enjoy Music, Drama, Arts, Sports, Creative Activities, and Recreation. After several years of fast development, we are planning to expand our business through investment as well as introduction of electronic model to adapt to the new trends.
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Working hours: 7 hours per day and 35 hours per week
Working as a Procurement Manager (NOC: 0113), your main job duties will be:
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the procurement of equipment, material and services;
- Review current systems and procedures, make recommendations and implement approved changes;
- Establish and maintain a procurement planning strategy and process;
- Source suppliers that provide high quality products and services at a better price;
- Negotiate contracts, evaluate and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids with suppliers；
- Reduce costs of process supplies through negotiation and diverse sourcing;
- Following-up with vendors and suppliers to resolve claims and issues raised;
- Select, supervise, coach and evaluate personnel to ensure the effective operation of the department.
- A bachelor degree is required;
- 5+ years of working experience in purchasing or supply chain management, including experience in strategic procurement and preparing Requests for Quotations, Requests for Proposals, and Requests for Tender;
- In-depth knowledge of contract management with proven strength in vendor negotiations and solid understanding of purchasing principles;
- Proven track record of cost reduction through procurement strategies;
- Fluent in English and French.
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem solving skills;
- Highly energetic and assertive with strong leadership skills；
- A pro-active attitude towards developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members, other departmental managers.
To Apply for this Job:
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered, please email your resume in word format to [email protected]