Grace O’Malley’s Irish Pub Restaurant
Grace O’Malley’s Irish Pub Restaurant in Toronto is currently looking for a highly motivated and driven individual for the position Restaurant Supervisor.
A multifaceted role, the Restaurant Supervisor works with the General Manager to oversee the daily operations of the restaurant. The position will require focusing on staff training, management of labour, cost of goods and maintaining good customer service and public relations within the community.
- Supports the General Manager in planning, organizing and evaluating restaurant staff and operations.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees. Create and/or update policies pertaining to inventory/logistics, staff scheduling, staff appearance, cleanliness, food quality and customer service.
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that customers’ needs are met.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Inspect storage areas for organization, and cleanliness.
- Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience
To Apply for this Job:
Please send your resume to: [email protected]