APPLY BY February 29, 2020
The successful candidate will perform repairs and maintenance in the shop in a safe and efficient manner on all equipment sold by SMS Equipment.
- Determine the extent of the mechanical problem and perform repairs.
- Order required parts.
- Adjust, repair and\or replace defective parts.
- Perform other regular maintenance.
- Must be a certified Heavy Equipment Mechanic or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in construction equipment mechanics or equivalent.
- Other training certifications an asset: WHMIS, overhead crane operator, forklift operator certification.
- Experience and knowledge of Komatsu products an asset.
- Punctual, autonomous, proactive and a team worker.
- Sound health and safety practices.
This role is offered in the St-Augustin branch. If you are interested in working for a very dynamic team where your input, your ideas and your participation is valued, apply today. Qualified applicants are invited to submit their résumé quoting reference number M-15520-200205
Recruiting highly talented and dedicated personnel.