Sciences PO/ London faculty of political economy (LSE) is giving a twin Master’s Degree Scholarships to befittingly qualified candidates in UK/France 2020/2021 term.
These Scholarships are supported by the Sciences Po Alumni kingdom Charity Trust (a registered charity within the UK) established in 2009 by Sciences Po alumni based mostly in the UK to advance education at Sciences Po.
It raises funds to facilitate exchanges between Sciences Po and also the kingdom particularly by financially supporting students want to review within the UK through one amongst the Sciences Po programs or by encouraging British students to study at Sciences Po in France.
They are designed to draw in the brightest and most worthy students to the twin Master’s Degrees between Sciences Po and LSE.
- The scholarships aim to contribute towards the value of tuition fees throughout the second year of the double master’s degree that is spent at LSE.
- The Sciences Po / London faculty of political economy (LSE) twin Master’s Degree Scholarships are:
- The Assia First State Juniac Excellency Award value (£16,500)
- The Roger Seydoux advantage Award (worth £9,000)
Eligibility & selection criteria:
Candidates should be admitted to at least one of the required twin Master’s Degrees with LSE:
- Sciences Po – LSE Double Master’s Degree in world affairs
- Science Po – LSE Double Master’s Degree publicly Policy or in European Studies
- Science Po – LSE Double Master’s Degree in Urban Policy
- The two Scholarships are awarded to students supported the subsequent criteria:
academic excellence and profile
potential for involvement within the Sciences Po Alumni community.
Application Deadline: Closes May.
- Applicants are invited to use solely once they need been notified of their admission by Sciences Po to the double degree programme.
- Every student admitted to the programme can receive a call for participation to use for the scholarship from Sciences Po.
- Applicants are contacted shortly once admission to the programme