The Faculty of Applied Engineering at University of Anvers offers full-time vacancy for a Ph.D. position within the space of electrocatalysis to strengthen the analysis team (ELCAT) applied chemical science & chemical change in the 2020/21 session.
The core analysis goal inside ELCAT lies within the development of state-of-the art chemical science reactors and catalysts, with a read towards large-scale industrial development within the field of business electrification, in a very inexperienced and property approach. The scope is to boost controllability, flexibility and energy potency of the reactions through electrocatalyst development and reactor style.
- You are to blame for analysis support in chemical engineering, additional specific within the field of chemical science.
- You prepare a scholarly person thesis within the field of electrocatalysis and during this context you vie for outwardly funded analysis grants.
- As Ph.D. student you furthermore may support the overall analysis tasks to support the great every day functioning of the research cluster.
- You are additionally to blame for safety within the analysis labs, specially with relevance chemicals.
- a scholarly person scholarship for a amount of one year, renewable when positive evaluation;
- the beginning date is custom-made to the chosen candidate’s availability;
- a gross monthly grant starting from € a pair of.373,36 – € 2.516,73;
- a dynamic and stimulating work atmosphere.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- You hold a master degree in industrial science: chemistry (industrial engineer), master of applied engineering: chemistry or materials science (civil engineering), master in Chemistry or equivalent through expertise.
- You have vision and may communicate well, each in speaking and in writing.
- Your glorious research worker qualities are in line with the university policy.
- You don’t ignore safety and you’ve got some sensible technical skills.
- Your tutorial qualities accommodates the wants stipulated within the university’s policy.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, artistic and cooperative.
Application Deadline: Applications are current
- Applications might solely be submitted on-line and will embrace a duplicate of your CV and a motivation letter.
- A pre-selection are going to be made up of amongst the submitted applications. the rest of the choice procedure is particular to the position and can be determined by the selection panel.
- More data regarding the applying type is obtained from link below
- For questions about the profile and also the description of duties, please contact prof Tom Breugelmans through the official website.