The Master of Arts in International Development Studies is one in every of the primary in geographic area to supply multidisciplinary coaching in international development.The programme integrates educational, technical, managerial, and skilled coaching within the social sciences. The M.A. in International Development Studies program (MAIDS) offers wonderful preparation for a career publically or non-public sector development, or additional study at the degree level. The core and elective courses, instructed in English, address a large vary of topics, together with development theory and practice; globalization; analysis methods; politics of public policy; migration; human rights; environmental politics; conflict resolution; project management; and innovation for inclusive development. The thesis project permits every student to pursue their personal interests.
Scholarships are for partial funding. to extend your probabilities of receiving full funding, please note the suggestions on that scholarships to mix. once combining scholarships, you need to be eligible and apply for every one singly.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
M.A. Program (Research & work Mode)
- Earn Bachelor’s Degree in any connected fields
- Interested in analysis in international development
- Work expertise in international development is a plus
- TOEFL iBT score of 78; IELTS score of half dozen.0; CU-TEP score of seventy five.
- Please note that the majority scholarships would force AN English Proficiency test result (IELTS, TOEFL, or CU-TEP). If you have got been exempt from submitting such score in application to the MAIDS-GRID program, sadly that exemption doesn’t guarantee eligibility for scholarship applications.
- Please check individual scholarship necessities rigorously – they advocate registering for AN English test as before long as attainable so as to confirm your eligibility to use for funding.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2020.
Register initial with the grad school
Application for the scholarship is done by filling the applying type on-line.