Macquarie University in Australia offers a Doctor of Philosophy post on “Cognitive Science of Reading” for the 2020/2021 year.
An exciting chance to hitch a replacement analysis cluster finding out the psychological feature mechanisms concerned in proficient reading (in adults), similarly because the development of children’s reading skills. The project runs below the management of Dr. Lisi Beyersmann and aims to uncover psychological feature processes that are concerned in reading fluently and mechanically, with a specific target words with multiple morphemes.
- The Doctor of Philosophy post on science is comprised of a Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance regular payment.
- The value and tenure of the scholarship could be a “MQRES” full-time regular payment rate of $28,092 once a year (in 2020 tax exempt – indexed annually).
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Applicants with a background in science, science, or connected analysis areas are inspired to use.
- Prior experience with experimental ways like eye-tracking, disguised priming, electro-encephalography (EEG), or magneto-encephalograph (MEG), similarly as expertise with the applied mathematics software system R are thought of a and.
- The candidate should be on the market to recruit and start studies no later than twentieth July a pair of020 for MRes Year 2 program and no later than twenty seventh Nov 2020 for the Doctor of Philosophy program.
- This scholarship is accessible to eligible candidates to undertake Associate in Nursing MRes Year a pair of (1-year) + Doctor of Philosophy (3-year) program
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020.
- New candidates to Macquarie University can got to complete the net HDR effort and Scholarship Application via the net Application System.
- Applicants are going to be asked to supply the small print of 2 tutorial referees via the net Application System, WHO are going to be asked give a referee report.