The Department of Health Science Education (DHSE) within the college of Health Sciences at the University of metropolis, invitations applications from befittingly qualified candidates for a regular analysis masters (MPhil) in South Africa for 2020/2021 school year.
The Masters programme in DHSE is that the solely regular analysis masters programme in Health Science Education within the country. The programme includes intensive support which will alter you not solely to with success complete your degree, however conjointly prepare you to undertake degree analysis within the future.
This analysis is supported by a UCT University analysis Council (URC) grant that has running prices and a student exchequer of R100 000 pa, renewable for a second year supported satisfactory progress.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- A Postgraduate certification in profession Education or equivalent. within the absence of a PG Dip HPE, candidates are thought-about on the premise of their portfolio of experience and qualifications.
- Demonstrated competency on the TOEFL take a look at for candidates UN agency don’t hold a degree from Associate in Nursing English medium university and/or UN agency are from a rustic wherever English isn’t the official language
- Reliable and continuous laptop access and web property.
- Students is also needed to attend an academic analysis ways course and different coursework as applicable to the subject of the treatise, reckoning on their previous knowledge and skill.
- Students registering for the primary year of masters in 2020
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
Interested people are invited to submit:
- a canopy letter
- A full educational CV during which you highlight educational courses, workshops and/or
conferences attended, shows given;
An expression of interest statement during which you define your interest during this analysis
- The application ought to be submitted to Dr Natashia Muna (PI) at [email protected]