The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS) is tempting applications for the Dr Goh Keng Swee Scholarship in Singapore for the 2020 /2021 academic term.
Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a non-public sector type of scholarship. Each year, three to four scholarships are awarded to outstanding people from fifteen Asia Pacific economies (Brunei, Cambodia, port SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar) to pursue collegian studies at native universities in Singapore i.e. National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore University of Technology and style (SUTD).
The Dr GKS Scholarship Fund was originated by the monetary community in Singapore in honour of the previous Deputy Prime Minister, World Health Organization fostered Singapore’s economic development and growth as a honorable international monetary centre.
The scholarship supports a most of four years of collegian study (including Honours). It provides the following:
Tuition and different obligatory fees;
Airfare (to Singapore and come to home country upon completion of study);
Annual maintenance allowance of SGD 6,500;
The scholarship award are going to be reviewed annually and is subjected to satisfactory performance and tutorial results.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- The Dr GKS Scholarship is hospitable students World Health Organization are citizens/passport holders of sultanate, Cambodia, etc.
- Singapore voters and PRs don’t seem to be eligible to use for the Dr GKS Scholarship.
- Applicants ought to at the same time apply for admission to NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD. Most courses (except for specialised courses like Medicine) are going to be thought-about. candidates ought to adhere to the university’s admission deadlines and guidelines;
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and possess smart tutorial and co-curricular activities (CCA) achievements;
- Have weekday for, or created non-public arrangements to take a seat for the weekday; (for a lot of data on SAT and registration for the check, please seek advice from the school Board website)
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020.
Please submit your application on-line
Shortlisted candidates are going to be needed to require an internet temperament identification check in Mar/Apr 2020.
Applicants elect to attend the ultimate interview are inspired to jaunt Singapore in end–May 2020. The trip are going to be at the applicants’ own expense. If candidates are unable to jaunt Singapore, different arrangements are going to be created.