The Irish analysis Council in eire invitations applications for associate degree Employment-Based Postgraduate Programme within the 2020/21 session.
The Council offers opportunities for befittingly qualified people to require up associate degree employment-based award to hold out analysis resulting in a postgraduate qualification in any discipline, granted by associate degree eligible HEI inside eire.
Combining wonderful analysis with geographical point expertise, Irish people analysis Council’s Employment-Based Postgraduate Programme could be a distinctive national initiative. initial piloted in 2012, it provides students all told disciplines a chance to bring nice analysis ideas into associate degree Irish employment partner with the support of the next education establishment.
The application for a scholarship is developed by the human, together with associate degree Employment Partner and host HEI. Awardees have, for the term of the award, twin standing as associate degree worker of the utilization partner and postgraduate student of the host HEI.
Application for a scholarship are often created in respect of each a Masters Degree by analysis or a PhD.
The award worth totals a minimum of €32,000 once a year except in other occasions.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
Scholars should fulfil the subsequent criteria:
must not have applied quite once to the theme and at the time of application:
- be a brand new accepted applicant to the degree that they’re to receive Council funding and are formally accepted by the relevant department/school
and in the case of analysis Masters Scholarships, not presently holding or having antecedently command a Council Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Degree Scholarships, not presently holding or having antecedently command any Council Postgraduate Scholarship aside from those which might alter them to get a hunt Masters Degree.
Application Deadline: February 20, 2020.
- Potential candidates ought to browse the 2020 Terms and Conditions rigorously to determine whether or not or not they’re eligible to use.
- Indicative versions of the human, supervisor and referee forms are provided for info functions solely.
- All participants should produce and submit their forms via the web system.