Liverpool faculty of medicine offers Thomas Mark SM Tropical medical specialty scholarships for developing countries within the GB for the 2020/2021 school term.
These scholarships are awarded to candidates World Health Organization have a minimum of 2 years of clinical operating expertise specializing within the field of medical specialty and applying for the SM Tropical medical specialty (MTP) at LSTM.
LSTM’s SM in Tropical medical specialty produces graduates World Health Organization are intimate, committed, informed, proactive and capable of taking substantial and leading skilled roles.
The city faculty of medicine (LSTM) may be a pedagogy establishment and registered charity situated in Liverpool, uk. Scholarships are obtainable for following masters programme to review SM Tropical medical specialty (MTP).
The scholarship can cowl tuition fees, flights, accommodation, and a living allowance.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
To be thought-about for one in every of the scholarships, candidates should be
- A national of a developing country
- Working presently during a developing country and attending to come to figure in a developing country upon completion of the programme.
- Applicants are needed to demonstrate a robust interest in analysis, proved by printed papers and conference displays.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years of clinical operating expertise specializing within the field of medical specialty and applying for the SM Tropical medical specialty (MTP) at LSTM.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020.
- Applications for this scholarship is opened. Visit the web site and apply.
- Applications for the MTP are accepted all year spherical, however, candidates wish to use for the Thomas Mark scholarship should apply for the MTP before the appliance point in time.