Borealis is presently acceptive applications for the scholar Innovation Award, a global competition for college kids planning to recognise innovative thinking and pioneering solutions within the space of aliphatic compound, polyolefin or base chemicals analysis in 2020.
This year’s competition marks the tenth day of remembrance of the award. The award recognises and rewards the 3 best thesis analysis papers (one for a bachelor’s degree graduate, one for a master’s degree graduate and one for a academic degree degree graduate).
The thesis work shall target one amongst the subsequent analysis areas:
Olefin and polyolefin processes
Polyolefin compound properties
Enhanced aliphatic compound analysis and polyolefin characterisation ways
Sustainability in or with polyolefins or base chemicals.
Discoveries within the polyolefin world that have sensible connexion for society
Base chemical processes (ammonia, aqua fortis, fertilizer, urea, melamine, phenol)
- The Borealis Student Innovation Award consists of a certificate, the award, a visit to Porvoo, Finland, in might 2020 to go to our Innovation Centre with a singular networking chance and a financial add of EUR five,000 for the academic degree degree graduate awardee, EUR 2,000 for the master’s degree graduate awardee and EUR one,000 for the bachelor’s degree graduate awardee.
- The winners also will have the chance to gift and discuss their thesis work with members of the Borealis analysis team.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Graduates within the space of property, chemistry, compound chemistry, compound science, compound analytic, technical chemistry, mechanical and engineering or applications with a specific target polyolefins, olefins or base chemicals.
- Your thesis shouldn’t be over 2 years previous and should be finalised by the tip of February 2020 to be eligible for the award.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020.
To apply for the Borealis Student Innovation Award, please follow the directions below to submit your application via email.
The Borealis Student Innovation Award application should be in English and encompass the 3 elements listed below.
- Application cowl Sheet (Download PDF)
- A most two-page abstract on your thesis
- Your summary (CV) (maximum 2 pages)
Please send these materials to [email protected] Please note that your application won’t be thought-about unless you submit all needed documents with a completely completed Application cowl Sheet.