The Global field of Human Rights offers Scholarships for European Master’s Programme in Human Rights and democratization within the 2020/21 session.
The European Master’s Programme in Human Rights and democratization (EMA) is that the main teaching programme of the worldwide field of Human Rights(GC).
Over the years it’s developed in keeping with dynamical approaches to human rights and democratization in Europe and within the world and to a lot of integrated ways in trans-European human rights education. nowadays EMA counts on the participation of forty one prestigious universities and human rights centres from all member states of the ecu Union.
EMA’s tutorial excellence in teaching, analysis and sensible coaching may be a testament to the spirit shared by professors, experts, students and staff: real dedication to the advancement of world values and human dignity through inter-university cooperation, interdisciplinarity Associate in Nursingd an action-oriented approach. so as to attain these aims, the programme with success combines 2 objectives: on the one hand, to produce a solid theoretical preparation and, on the opposite hand, to supply a decent understanding of the operational necessities and challenges of sensible work.
The growing range of EMA graduates (more than 1300 thus far) and therefore their outstanding careers replicate the extensive impact of EMA: a supply of inspiration and the creator of a community of competent specialists operating within the field of human rights and democratization at the native, regional, national, international level each within the governmental and non-governmental sectors yet as in academe.
- GC doesn’t offer full scholarships.
- Only alittle range of scholars may enjoy modest backing within the type of a partial contribution towards living expenses and/or a full or partial tuition release (eight scholarships were granted last year).
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- EMA is hospitable EU and non-EU voters.
The criteria used throughout the choice method are:
- academic ability and background
- language competency
- Academic necessities
Applicants are needed to carry a university degree of a high customary during a field relevant to human rights, as well as disciplines in Law, Social Sciences and Humanities, and should have a minimum of a hundred and eighty ECTS (Bachelor/General Degree).
Candidatures are often thought-about as long because the mortal has obtained a degree corresponding to:
180 ECTS credits (generally a 3-year course) or
240 ECTS credits (generally a 4-year course) or
A combination of a degree of a hundred and eighty ECTS and relevant verified extra expertise or studies (such as 1-year MA or summer courses)
Additional studies and sensible expertise within the space of human rights in inter-governmental, governmental, or non-governmental organisations are useful.
Certified fluency in English is Associate in Nursing admission demand to the programme. whereas not a requirement, the flexibility to grasp lectures and skim tutorial texts in French may be a definite advantage for participation within the programme.
Application Deadline: March 20, 2020.
- If your participation within the EMA programme is conditional upon receiving backing, this should be clearly indicated within the form.
- In order to submit your application, please rigorously browse the admission criteria’
- In order for your application to be thought-about it’s necessary that you just pay the appliance process fee of fifty (fifty) monetary unit
- Once you’ve got completed the payment of the process fee, please build Associate in Nursing electronic copy of your receipt of payment and transfer it to the appliance type
- Only applications submitted through the net link be accepted.
- The entire application, as well as your statement of motivation and therefore the CV, needs to be bestowed in English. Please conjointly embody a non-certified
- English translation of the specified proofs, if the initial certificates weren’t issued in English, French, Spanish or Italian.
- If you propose to use for world Campus’ backing as a precondition for collaborating within the EMA programme, please learn that only a few grants or tuition waivers are obtainable.