The London college of Hygiene & medicine LSHTM within the UK is providing the Diana Walford Scholarship in the 2020/21 school term.
This scholarship has been created in recognition of Diana Walford and also the dedication she has shown to the London college of Hygiene & medicine (LSHTM) throughout her term on Council. it’s meant to support a wonderful candidate WHO would be unable to require up an area of study while not this backing.
This scholarship is receptive candidates meaning to study on a annual, full-time, London-based Master of Science programme at the London college of Hygiene & medicine in 2020-21.
The scholarship can cover:
- 2020-21 tuition fees, together with any obligatory sashay fees;
- a exempt regular payment (living allowance) of GBP seventeen,175.00; and
- an Master of Science summer project allowance of GBP two,000.00.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
To be eligible for these scholarships, candidates must:
- be nationals of, and resident in, low to middle-income countries (as outlined by the globe Bank);
- intend to come to a coffee to a middle-income country on completion of their Master of Science year at LSHTM;
- confirm in writing that they might not rather be ready to acquire the projected programme of study;
- meet LSHTM’s minimum West Germanic necessities (as needed by LSHTM’s Admissions system), and hold a primary degree at either a first or higher second category equivalency level; and
- hold a proposal of admission for 2020-21 from LSHTM for one among the eligible Master of Science programmes of study
- The selection panel subsidisation this extremely competitive scholarship can contemplate applicants’ expertise and qualifications and potential, searching for those with the best potential to accelerate in their career and build vital contributions to public and international health, and/or health-related analysis (following a year’s study at LSHTM).
Application Deadline: February 12, 2020.
Applicants ought to complete each steps below by the scholarship point in time.
- Submit AN application for 2020-21 for an eligible Master of Science programme of study, as per directions below the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page.
- Applicants ought to make sure that all necessary supplementary admissions documents (including references) are submitted via LSHTM’s Admissions Portal by the scholarship point in time.
- Submit an internet scholarships application, choosing this scholarship possibility 2020-21 Diana Walford Scholarship from the computer menu.
- A completed supplementary queries kind for this scholarship should be uploaded as a part of this application.
- This is the sole attachment needed in Step two (as candidates ought to have already submitted references, transcripts, and a CV as a part of their application for study).
- If you’ve got any queries regarding the appliance method, scholarship necessities or application point in time, please contact their Scholarships team