The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs is providing the MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) to professionals for brief courses within the Netherlands in 2020.
The overall aim of the MSP is to contribute to a property democratic transition within the collaborating countries. It additionally aims at building capability among organizations by enabling workers to require half briefly courses within the Netherlands.
While the scholarship is awarded to people, all candidates should be nominative by their leader to be able to participate. the necessity for coaching should be incontestible within the context of the organization the soul is utilized by.
The scholarship could be a contribution towards the prices of the course or programme and covers
costs as specified below:
- Tuition fee, Travel prices, Visa costs, Subsistence allowances, Insurance, Study materials, further housing.
- Allowances and reimbursements solely apply to the particular range of days or months the scholarship holder attended the course. The Dutch establishment determines however the reimbursements are paid: in money, in-kind, by bank transfer, etc.
- The fastened reimbursements for subsistence allowance and study materials as declared here; fastened reimbursements are to be disbursed in money or in-kind to the scholarship holder.
- The other fastened reimbursements are expected to satisfy on the average the scholarship expenses obtained by the Dutch establishment.
- All alternative prices are the responsibility of the scholarship holder.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
To be eligible for associate MSP scholarship:
- The target cluster is professionals (with a most age of forty five years) World Health Organization are nationals of -and living and dealing in one amongst the chosen countries: African nation, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria* and Tunisia.
- Applicants with the Syrian status could apply if they’re residing and dealing in one amongst the opposite MSP countries on the list.
- One should be knowledgeable and national of, and living and dealing in one amongst the countries on the MSP country list valid at the time of application
- One should have a current employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All info should be provided and every one commitments that are enclosed within the format must be supported in the statement;
- One should not use by a company that has its own suggests that of workers development. Organizations that are thought of to own their own suggests that of workers development are for example: Multinational firms (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft) Large national and/or an oversized industrial organization
Bilateral donor organizations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid) Multilateral donor organizations, (e.g. a world organisation organization, the globe Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB) International NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- One should have an officer and valid passport (valid a minimum of three months when the candidate submission date)
- One should have a government statement that meets the wants of the country in which the leader is established (if applicable)
Application Deadline: March 24, 2020
Follow these steps to apply:
Select a course on the MSP course list
Contact the Dutch teaching establishment that’s providing the course for info on:
- course content
- The application point in time (deadlines will take issue per Dutch institution)
- The application and choice procedures
- The online form and therefore the supporting documents
- Prepare your application and therefore the supporting documents1
- Submit your on-line application via the Dutch establishment providing the course
- For any queries on the applying -and choice procedures please contact the Dutch institution directly