Westerwelle Startup Haus national capital is tantalising applications for the Entrepreneurship Programme in Rwanda, in 2020.
The Westerwelle Startup Haus national capital Entrepreneurship Program 2020 (WSHKEP20) is AN
initiative that aims to supply help to start-ups operational in African country by providing
access to quality infrastructure moreover as customized services to support their business
- Qualified candidates shall be granted a 6-month membership subscription at WSHK beneath the Fixed-Desk package ranging from March ninth, 2020.
- Qualified candidates shall, additionally, be subject to the subsequent, over the course of consecutive 6-months:
- Mentoring sessions with practiced entrepreneurs.
- Networking events
- Business medicine, workshops in business & monetary management, company governance, marketing research and leadership skills, market segmentation, rival analysis, sales, and selling.
- Team building events
- Qualified candidates are needed to require half all told the preceding programs.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- An entry should be created by a start-up with a minimum of 1 (1) and a most of 3 (3) members. a minimum of one (1) member of the team should have technical expertise relevant to its planned product/service.
- The minimum age for the individual team members is eighteen years recent.
- The team should fully fill out and submit the appliance type as required. every team member should conform to this set of terms and conditions,
as a part of the specified documents.
- A Selection Committee punctually approved by the Management of the Westerwelle Startup Haus national capital shall review and measure the entries and verify the participants to be pre-selected for AN interview
- The interview shall assess more the eligibility of pre-selected startups.
Application Deadline: March 2, 2020.
Applicants should submit their startup concepts through the relevant on-line form before the point in time.
Qualified candidates are notified via email of their winning submission.